1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Seeking A avatar creater

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Randall Miley, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Randall Miley

Randall Miley New Member

Hi im looking for something special. I have been around the bush so i have had lots of experience with having people do model commissions to Frankenstein models. But what i am looking for is a permanent commissioner. By this i mean someone i can go to for avatar work, such as adding clothes, weight painting to simple things like doing animates for me. (which sounds like alot but its mainly just doing existing animations with props). It could be just certain face for gesture or adding animations to gesture. I tend to be of very simple wants. How this may work(depending after we set it up. We could do a sum a month to little changes and i pay like 10 or something. But if you saw this and are interested add me on discord. There isnt anything with just checking ya know?(Closed)
    Discord: Mitsu#9507

#1 Randall Miley, Nov 17, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2020