1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

A Group with Attitude Problem

Discussion in 'General' started by NEETofOblivion, Feb 20, 2018.

1. NEETofOblivion

NEETofOblivion New Member

First of all this is not about meme room raider, not about Ugandan Knuckles or a portable loudspeaker that roams around a room. They are complete fine at a certain degree (most of them are not). This is about a group of elitist that needs attention.

Have you ever walked around Presentation Room, The Great Pug or Gaia Night and stumbled upon this group? Usually they were chatting and having fun together. But whenever you are in their line of sight, you will be asked to move or go away from that particular area. Sometimes it is not our intention to be there, as we might want to change world or answering some calls or look around. Unfortunately, these people don't give you any chance to do that. It is completely fine if you are doing some interviews, streaming, recording, feeling uncomfortable with the avatar or any related stuff. Do note that you can do it in a private world if you feel that you can't suit well with random people, instead of ruining their experience and atmosphere. Pressing the Block button is also an alternative option, not yelling and being rude to them.

If you ever saw this group, kindly tell them to cool it and ask them to move to a private world instead. Please help them to avoid this indirect cyber-bullying.

- A Concerned Knuckle

EDIT: The line of sight doesn't refer to walking in front of them, but rather 5 to 10 meter away. Sorry for the confusion.

#1 NEETofOblivion, Feb 20, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  2. potatochobit

potatochobit Member

VRChat:
    potatochobit
    dont take it personal
    you can find other people to talk to
    or you can start trolling them a few mins is fine
    no habla espaniol

3. NEETofOblivion

NEETofOblivion New Member

Trolling isn't an option definitely, but if I have to resort for a sarcastic remark I will gladly do it.
    At certain time when I tried talking with the people around the area, they will ask us to leave too. It's not like I'm being bitter about it, they just ultimately feel insecure at the wrong place where as there is a solution to solve it.

Sorry for the late reply, I have to come to the solution that it is the best to stay away from the world I mentioned without having anyone that you know to be there. I still visit there sometimes, never on a daily basis.

Cheers mate!