1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Adding a Dedicated news section

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by Chikosei, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Chikosei

Chikosei Member

VRChat:
    Chikosei
    Adding a news section for the Forum page is one way to go having updates on what's new on the server or whats happening recently or what is going on.

I'd love to help out in placing some News Kind of format for the forums if there is going to be a news section

desunesu likes this.
  2. four

four Member

VRChat:
    Quatro
    There could be a news team that puts out the weekly VR paper. With designs and everything..

You've stumbled onto something bigger my friend..

desunesu likes this.
  3. Tupper

Tupper The Strongest
    Forum Staff

VRChat:
    Tupper
    Pandiman has their paper they put out... maybe we could convince them to post it here :)

4. Psych

Psych Resident Nerd
    Forum Staff

Are we talking about VRCHat news, general VR news, or both? I like this idea a lot! Would love to just have a VR news section as well, which maybe could also include VRChat news?

5. Zarniwoop

Zarniwoop New Member

VRChat:
    Zarniwoop
    A weekly "newspaper" would be really cool, like Pandiman does but on the forums. I always miss out on his articles.

desunesu likes this.
  6. Chikosei

Chikosei Member

VRChat:
    Chikosei
    i mean i would love to write up somethings about people creating the worlds or avatars there are something interesting stuff that are not covered sometimes by the news articles new worlds being born and new avatars being created ^-^

7. Psych

Psych Resident Nerd
    Forum Staff

It would be cool if each article could be a thread on the forum...and the title of the thread would be article headline. Then if someone was good with programming, we could automatically render a newspaper in VR or on another website with "articles" (thread posts). This way, anyone could add to the thread.

Mr.Crane and desunesu like this.