1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking Anime / Human Avatar

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Snip Snap Puppers, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Snip Snap Puppers

I am looking for an anime avatar, preferred custom but willing to have one-off bases. I am looking for my werefox character to be done and was curious if anybody would be able to do it or had an interest in the project. I will show some references below to what the character looks like. This is built off of my character on SL but would like to get something nice for vrchat. The avatar does not need to be exactly the same but something similar would be nice.

• Look similar to pictures of the character.
    • It does not have to have the exact same outfit.
    • Do not mind if it is off a base as long as it does the character justice.
    • Have images of other models you have created ready.

Attached Files:

#1 Snip Snap Puppers, Feb 13, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  2. Snip Snap Puppers

I am still deciding on who to get it from! I will change my main post to CLOSED when I find the right one!

3. TioMegamanX

TioMegamanX Member

Hello there, I recently finished a commission that was also anime style, I do the base body with VRoid Studio which means it has eye tracking and expressions/lip synch, clothing and accessories usually made from scratch using other tools and methods I have learned, I consider my prices affordable depending on how many games you use to buy for example, hit me up on discord if you are interested.

VanFanelMX#0091

Attached Files: