1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Apply Texture to certain area

Discussion in 'Avatars' started by H4rdstylez, Dec 3, 2019 at 10:55 AM.

1. H4rdstylez

H4rdstylez New Member

Hi there, sorry if this has been asked before but I haven't found a topic and I don't really know how to google this properly.

I'm making an avatar inspired by a TV Show and I want to add a logo to a beret, but I don't know how to go about that.

My guess on how to add it would be to select the area on the beret, assign a new material to it and make it the logo texture. I haven't used Blender in a while and I'm not too savvy with it but this is how I think it MIGHT work.

However, since I'm struggling with the texture no matter how small I make it and it not coming out right, I'm turning to this forum for possible help. Maybe there is some tactic or button/shortcut I'm missing or haven't learned yet. I'm very open to learning stuff about models but I'm a visual learner so if someone wants to explain something to me, please provide pictures if possible so it's easier to understand! ^^;

2. Jeane

Jeane New Member

Can I see what it looks like right now how that's not right?