1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Audio gets all crackly and echoes

Discussion in 'General' started by Drunk Kakashi, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Drunk Kakashi

Drunk Kakashi New Member

VRChat:
    Drunk Kakashi
    In the game, in crowded lobbies the audio gets all crackly and echoes, making everything basically inaudible. In less populated worlds the audio is fine.It has started suddently,for no reason. I've tried reinstalling,changing audio options and updating drivers,but aparenttly it has to do with VRchat,not with my config. I've made everything i could possibly think to solve this,but apparently no one found a solution to this in any forum i've read. So if anywone had this problem and solved this somehow,please tell me. Thanks.

k0nest likes this.
  2. k0nest

k0nest Member

VRChat:
    k0nest
    This issue usually happens when you're in a room full of people and the room gets laggy because of all the people. I don't know if there's a solution for this :(