1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Seeking Avatar Commission

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Kiki Asakura, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Kiki Asakura

Kiki Asakura New Member

Hello! My name is Kiki and I am searching for a commission. I have a few things that I'd like to commission someone for. ^^

I am searching for someone to do a 100% completely from scratch model for me! I prefer a similar style to TDA and anime. I am more than happy to provide styles that I like in terms of what I like as well. I do not want realistic. My project idea is to essentially get a model that looks like me but in anime form in game, in the style above. (Possibly for VTubing as well.)

I would prefer to have a general base (SFW) with a head and hair. I might ask for a separate base with stockings, and a base with clothing on it. Ideally, if I can have a clean base so I can put different clothing on it while given another base with an outfit on it would be preferred.

Things I would like:
    -Smooth, nice looking hair
    -Unique head and face texture that resembles me
    -Fullbody tracking with dancing in mind
    -Possible cat ears and a tail included
    -Rigged for dynamic bones/and has dynamic bones
    -Eye tracking
    -Visemes for mouth movement
    -Potential ask for a personal microphone wireless headset (one that would look more like a singer would wear when performing live on stage)
    -Blender and Unity files!

Things to consider:
    - I have a discord and prefer to communicate there. Please leave your discord in the comments/message me and I will reach out to you and discuss this with you to see if it's something you would like to do. I have a separate post with my discord and that is fine if you contact me using that.

- I am not comfortable with giving out my personal VRChat information. I know some people like to have people's VRChat log-in information to upload things for them, but I do not like this method. I would prefer to get either a blender file, .fbx file, unity file, or all. (Or any other method that is similar that does not require you to access my account.)

- I am able to negotiate a pay. I won’t list a price as I am flexible. So anywhere from $50 and up. ($50 as just a bare minimum price.)

- I prefer USD PayPal for making payments to you.

- Please provide examples of what you can do. If you do not have any examples on hand, you will not be chosen. I am going to be choosey so I will evaluate who will fit my needs better. For that reason, if you have images, a portfolio of some kind, website, social media, etc. anything will help.

- As I would be providing real life pictures for someone to use, I will need to build up a bit of a foundation with that person. I will ask for you to not use any pictures I provide to you for any references. I will also delete photos and ask that you delete them too after the model is created. (This is for my own privacy sake please.)
    I do have 2D references of a character sheet that I can provide as well now. Along with providing picture references of styles I like either in 3D or 2D for model inspiration.

If this sounds like something you'reinterested in doing for me, please comment or message here. I will be glad to answer any questions and provide more detail. I ask that the person will communicate with me as the idea I have is a bit vague at the moment. So if you’re able to be flexible, that would be great! Thank you in advance for reading all this.

#1 Kiki Asakura, Sep 28, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  2. Kiki Asakura

Kiki Asakura New Member

Edited thread for an updated commission and previous commission is no longer wanted / now tweaked with new things.

3. Kiki Asakura

Kiki Asakura New Member

Added more information.
    Edited price.
    Edited what I want / no longer looking for a Frankenstein/edited pre-made model.
    Posted response to keep fresh as this is still wanted.