1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Avatars' started by Destroyer66, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Destroyer66

Destroyer66 New Member

VRChat:
    Blackrider004
    This post is mostly for people that is familiar with VRchat, MMD, Blender, and Unity. Anybody is welcome to answer though.

Hi guys! I need help! I just made changes to the vrchat avatar descriptor while editing an mmd model in Unity for vrchat. The problem is the changes are not saving specifically for the avatar descriptor. The other changes that is not related to the avatar descriptor saved though.

What is this? Is this a bug? Please help!

Thank you!

2. MrTurkleton

MrTurkleton New Member

VRChat:
    MrTurkleton
    This might sound like a stupid question but are you doing your edits in play mode? If so then your edits wont stick unless you remember to copy them over after leaving play mode.

3. Destroyer66

Destroyer66 New Member

VRChat:
    Blackrider004
    No I was not doing the edits on play mode. I mean I hit the play button to test out a model after making changes in the avatar descriptor. To turn it off, I hit it again, and the button was no longer blue. Even though I did this, the avatar descriptor still won't save.