1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Ongoing Avatar Development and help meeting (ADHM)

Discussion in 'Events' started by Ghoster, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Ghoster

Ghoster New Member

VRChat:
    Ghoster
    Making Avatars, have you ever tried it? It can be very over whelming and look complete impossible for some. Well that why we are here, with meetings on Saturdays a group of Avatar makers, animator, and movers from the discord server VRC Traders will come in and talk to you one on one and try to help you work through some issues you might be experiencing. Depending on the the reception of the event there can be up to three worlds active for the event. This event also turns into an avatar showoff most of the time since, well thats what alot of people do, make avatars.

the event is hosted every other week, and started on the 24th of march. the next event is the 21st of April and the plan right now is to meet in the Garden world. since this is the third time the event has gone on, we are still looking for a good world to host this in and making it public knowledge that this event exists to help those that cant seem to figure untiy out.

2. Prox in Crisis

VRChat:
    Prox in Crisis
    I recommend, that if you guys are hosting a world, it has to be those 40 player worlds, and the world itself should be kept to the minimal or high optimisation to make sure there's minimal frame killed on those with weaker desktops. I hope I get to be there so good luck on making this popular :)

3. Aqua

Aqua New Member

VRChat:
    {Aqua}
    i would love to be there also what time is the event, im on the east coast