1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Offering Avatars for VRCHAT

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Cas89, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Cas89

Cas89 New Member

Hello!
    I've been making avatars since the launch of VRCHAT and thought it would finally be a good idea to start doing commissions based around them.

I am mainly able to do things focused around Unity rather than creating avatars from scratch inside of Blender, but I am very good at what I can do. That being said, that doesn't mean I can't create base avatars to go along with it. Props and weapons I can add as well.

Colours by materials or textures, particles, animations, face gestures, basically anything revolving the creative side of animations towards avatars are my specialty. I have made some stunning and elaborate animations, so if you want to go all out on anything towards this, or if that might be a possibility of what you're looking for, I am 100% your person for this!

Most of the things I make are from edited free assets that I can build you through my knowledge of Blender, but I can make things directly from scratch, though this will obviously cost more. Avatars with head swaps, or parts added on to bases I can totally do. Though, I would prefer to have you come to me with something already in mind or potentially links for the creation. References also work, but will obviously take me a bit longer and cost more. I do not make crashing avatars or guns, disturbing or graphic imagery, naked or NSFW public models, or Furies (I have nothing against them just can't make them myself, if you have a furry model and want something done I can totally do that!)

As for pricing, things can vary. Depending on what you want it literally can range from very cheap to any amount of expensive depending on what you want done. Discussion through Discord is preferred as everyone's commission is different, and depending on what you want, I can give you a quote.

I feel confident in myself to be able to make you the avatar you'd like, especially with cool animations and effects for VRCHAT, so if you're uncertain about anything, just contact me!

Discord: Angela#0001
    My VRCHAT Avatar's/Hangout Discord Server ending: fmcCppW
    I should respond within a few hours
    Thanks for your time and have a lovely day :)

#1 Cas89, Jan 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2020 at 5:03 PM
    Xonnah likes this.
  2. Cas89

Cas89 New Member

I should also mention that I do check on here every few days, so if you have another way of communicating with me besides Discord, let me know