1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Avoid this person if you run into him.

Discussion in 'General' started by ziomada, Jul 3, 2018.

1. ziomada

ziomada New Member

VRChat:
    Ziomada
    Hey guys, so I was out and enjoying my time, looking at my new models in a mirror at the Hub. All the while a group of people start coming around me, admiring it, and one of the guys walks up to me, hits me with a hammer over and over again that started to freeze my game progressively and ultimately forcing me to force-close VRchat. I came back in and called him out as to why he decided to do that, (As I already had an idea he was using crash particles).
    His response being "because I f@#king felt like it, want me to do it again when you get up in my face like that?
    I called a moderator to the server 4 times, that's 20 minutes overall and no response. So I'm putting this out there now hoping anyone can do something about people who abusing crash particles like this for no good reason.

Attached Files:

2. Chris Feline

Chris Feline New Member

VRChat:
    Kittenji