1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Brown Avatarz

Discussion in 'Avatars' started by elisha, Feb 17, 2020.

1. elisha

elisha New Member

I am in NEED of a chubby, brown avatar. Now, i've seen the chubby brown cow, but i'd prefer not be a cow. I just want an avatar that is a light brown, chubby (slim waist, thick thighs, and double d's), brown hair, and i honestly don't care about the outfit style. Just not pink plzzzzzzz. I like gothic styles, and darker colors. If you know someone who could make me one for free, or know a place i could pick one up, please let me know.

2. Ankhean

Ankhean New Member

Yeah, it's a shame VRC doesn't have a search feature for avatars yet, at least not AFAICT. (I'm still new here.) I feel like I've seen someone like what you are looking for wandering around the chat spaces, or at least someone close enough that they could be easily modified. I don't know where they are or how to find them, though. And my own development capacity does not exist yet, unfortunately. Good luck!