1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Can't load into one specific world.

Discussion in 'Support' started by AGhostBat, Apr 4, 2020.

1. AGhostBat

AGhostBat New Member

VRChat:
    AGhostBat
    I have been repeatedly trying to enter the world "HAZBIN HOTEL" by zAtomic because it is where me and all of my friends in the Discord go to hang out, but I can't join. Sometimes it will just cancel or restart the download, sometimes it will load me into a wall then kick me, then other times it will just go black then refresh the loading, and finally sometimes it just boots me from loading at all.

I have cleared my cache both in game and through the %appdata%, made my own instance of a world and tried to join, joined a friend's instance of the world, joined a public instance of the world, uninstalled and reinstalled VRC, waited several minutes before trying to reload the world, and tried to load it well over 40 times at this point.

I am basically desperate at this point, and am trying my best to get in. I just want to be able to hang out with my friends and mess around again. Somebody please help.

2. AGhostBat

AGhostBat New Member

VRChat:
    AGhostBat
    Oh right, this is also literally the only world this is happening to me on, and all of my friends can load in just fine. That's why I think that it's a little bit weird, to be completely honest. I have tried everything they suggested, but so far none of that stuff has worked.