1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Offering Cheap $3 Pokemon Avatars (all gens!) & More! (animations, particles, etc)

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Foxrally, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Foxrally

Foxrally New Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
    Hi everyone! I've recently gotten my hands on all the models, textures and animations of every Pokemon in Sun & Moon, and even some of the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon stuff. I really enjoy making these, so I'm ready to make a few for others!

$3 - ANY Generic Pokemon, along with their ingame idle, walk, run, and fall animations. Cubedshaders obviously included. If the Pokemon is humanoid, I also do jaw tracking, dynamic bones and correct all the rigging and stuff.
    $10 - IF the Pokemon is humanoid, I can make up to three moves of your choosing, using animations and particle effects. I gave my Zoroark shadow ball, night slash and night daze! :D

Payments are through paypal, obviously. And if you need any help rigging non-Pokemon avatars yourself, hit me up on discord at Foxrally#0276! I've done rips from a pretty wide range of game engines like Unreal, Panda3D, source filmmaker, MMD (of course), XNAlara, so I'm glad to help when I can.

#1 Foxrally, Mar 8, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  2. Foxrally

Foxrally New Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
    Bump! No replies on this thread but everyone's been super happy with the avatar's they've gotten from me. I also do non-pokemon avatars, but if you're looking for Pokemon this is the right place!

3. fare67t

fare67t Member

VRChat:
    fare67t
    Depends, are these just Pokemon rigged onto the default VRChat animation set / skeleton, or are the 4-legged and such pokemon actually moving like a real Quadruped?
    Not trying to judge your skills, it just seems like almost no one makes animations and such / knows how to.

4. Foxrally

Foxrally New Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
    Hey! I understand your concerns, no worries.

As I said, I've got the in-game animations for every single Pokemon as well- that includes custom walking and running for every single one (yes, the quadrupeds too!) However due to being four-legged they come as generic models, and can not move their arms like a humanoid avatar (which only matters if you're a VR user). So to answer your question, yes I can make pokemon walk around on 4 legs naturally.

5. fare67t

fare67t Member

VRChat:
    fare67t
    okie, just wondering~
    I'll prob poke you tomorrow once I visit me bank for a request most likely.

6. Foxrally

Foxrally New Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
    Sounds good! hmu on discord when you do.

7. kibtl00033

kibtl00033 New Member

The very affordable Pokémon avantar, the Pokémon I purchased is four-legged, they have very perfect walking animations and idle animations.
    Although the price of human avatar is not provided, you can ask the boss that it is quite cheap.
    boss knows weapon and particles very well. I really like the particles he made.
    i get a water gun with water spray effect from boss, very interesting.

Attached Files:

8. Foxrally

Foxrally New Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
    Quick bump! :)

9. marywanna

marywanna New Member

VRChat:
    marywanna
    I paid foxrally to upload some avatars for me and they were great! I even paid them to upload me more since I was so happy with the first ones, and I def plan to commission them again in the future <3

10. Lixe

Lixe New Member

VRChat:
    Lixe
    I commissioned Foxrally for a Wooper avatar, he did an amazing job with it. Custom animations and emotions.
    A really nice person with a lot of skills, patient and listen.
    I really recommend, truly an amazing result!

11. Foxrally

Foxrally New Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
    Quick bump :)

12. starrybutter

starrybutter New Member

VRChat:
    starrybutter
    I just want to pitch in here. Foxrally has done several avatars for me, and he does amazing work at a fair price. Great guy!

13. Foxrally

Foxrally New Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
    Hey, just bumping to say that I'm open again for business for the spring/summer! Prices are the same for pokemon :)

14. Admiral Snackbar

Admiral Snackbar New Member

VRChat:
    Admiral Snackbar
    Definitely can recommend these avatars, super friendly, quick, cheap, and willing to help in any way possible -- if you're looking for Pokemon, this is your guy.

Foxrally likes this.
  15. Foxrally

Foxrally New Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
    Quick Bump!