1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Offering Cheap Pokemon Avatars (all gens!) & More! (OCs, accessories, animations, particles, etc.)

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Foxrally, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Mitarai

Mitarai New Member

VRChat:
    Mitarai
    Hi! I was wondering, do you perhaps have sword and shield models?
    I'm especially looking for shiny wooloo and shiny zacian

2. Foxrally

Foxrally Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
    Hey! So sorry for the super late reply - exam season's been pretty hectic so I haven't been able to keep up with requests. Unfortunately I don't have the models yet, but I'll be updating the thread as soon as I do!

3. Mitarai

Mitarai New Member

VRChat:
    Mitarai
    Okk no worries, i'll be on the lookout then ^^
    Thankss

4. LPSunnyBunny

LPSunnyBunny New Member

VRChat:
    LPSunnyBunny
    Hey! I'm interested In getting one or two of these from you- I sent you a discord inv, I'm LPSunnyBunny!

5. Foxrally

Foxrally Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
    Bump! ALL Sword & Shield pokemon are now available for commission!

6. Mienshao

Mienshao New Member

VRChat:
    Mienshao
    I commissioned Foxrally for a Mienshao for myself and a Furfrou for a friend, and they both turned out fantastic and were delivered on the day! The Mienshao has its regular in-game idle animation with the standard walking and running animations, while the Furfrou uses the in-game idle animations and walking/runing animations! I'm super happy with these, and will likely commission more from him in the future!

Foxrally likes this.
  7. Foxrally

Foxrally Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
    Thought I'd post a recent commission I did for a client: an OC which is a fusion of Mismagius and shiny umbreon! Complete with visemes and an idle animation.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Foxrally

Foxrally Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
  9. Foxrally

Foxrally Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
  10. Foxrally

Foxrally Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
    A preview of my most recent non-Pokemon work.

[​IMG]

11. Miauv

Miauv New Member

I asked Foxrally for a custom Murkrow avatar with some special emote, and the result was amazing and quickly delivered !
    I will certainly ask for other comission later :p

Foxrally likes this.
  12. Vulpix_1015

Vulpix_1015 New Member

Super easy and super fast service! I was not expecting the reply and model upload to be completed so promptly. Thank you for the perfect commission!

Foxrally likes this.
  13. labanimal

labanimal New Member

VRChat:
    labanimal
    wonderful to work with! extremely kind and welcoming! i highly recommend their services! they rock!

Foxrally likes this.
  14. Foxrally

Foxrally Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
    As some may have noticed, I now also do human Pokemon trainer avatars! (for a much higher price, of course). Here's some examples of the work I've done!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. KamElite

KamElite New Member

VRChat:
    KamElite
    Review time! I'd like to start by saying that Foxrally is great at communication and responding to questions and concerns regarding commissions. As you can see by the work he's posted the models also look very similar to the game and if your looking to simply get a model with some expressions and dances, and special features this is your guy. I actually commissioned the red head trainer that you see in his more complex work section and he did a wonderful job with it. He was able to add a working Rotom phone as well as the Ninetails with a move, some expressions and a dance. After a bit of research we were even able to add eye-tracking and blinking to the model, so he's always up for learning something new for his customers. The price I payed was about 130 usd which is pretty fair in comparison to the 300-500 I've seen other artist charge.

Pros:
    Great communication and customer service
    Models are pretty detailed
    Price is cheap
    willing to edit model post purchase

Cons:
    Fox is able to create a good amount of animations and expressions but don't expect anything super crazy(i.e like the meme avatar dances and such due to time constraints)
    Some of the initial expressions were a bit overexaggerated which was fixed later on but when you ask be sure to provide a reference image to show exactly what your talking about.

Overall I'd Fox a solid 7 out of 10 but I'm sure that number will improve over time as he gets even better at this, if your looking for a custom trainer or a Pokémon with a couple of moves this is definitely your guy but if you want something more like the giant effects you see on e-boy/girl/meme avatars then it might be best to buy a base model from him and then pay another artist who's more experienced in that sort of thing to add it on. If your just looking for a simple model however he is perfect for the job!

Foxrally likes this.
  16. Foxrally

Foxrally Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
    Bump for July! I plan on eventually moving this thread to the official VRchat ask forums, but I will still monitor this thread for commissions or questions! Again, the best way to reach me is on discord, @Foxrally#0276 !

17. Foxrally

Foxrally Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
  18. Foxrally

Foxrally Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
    August Bump~ I just got back from traveling, so I have a backlog of quite a few commissions- so if you commission an avatar, the next available slot would be a week or so from now!

19. Foxrally

Foxrally Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
    [​IMG]

Just an update showcasing some of the trainers I've made recently! All fitted with Pokemon followers!

20. Foxrally

Foxrally Member

VRChat:
    Foxrally
    [​IMG]

Bigger commission showcase! Thank you so much to everyone who's been commissioning!!