1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Offering Cheap VRChat Model's ($5-$20) [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Dexio, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Dexio

Dexio Member

VRChat:
    Dexio
    [​IMG]
    ★彡 Hello, my name is Dexio! I am a model creator who has been playing VRChat for over a year now; and I look forward to working with you! 彡★

Images of some of my models will be at the bottom of the post!
    Before I get into what I can do, I would like to make a list of what I DO NOT do:
    1. Custom Textures (I can't make them by scratch, however I can probably add a symbol / retexture some onto something.)
    2. Custom Meshes
    3. Custom Particles (I am not experienced in particles!)

———————————————————————————

彡★ -- Commissioning Rules -- ★彡

1. Payment is to be issued before starting
    2. Let me know problems in the model's progress during creation; I can't fix something correctly if you tell me that there isn't a problem.
    3. Refunds may only be issued before completion of a model; I will not refund payments for a model if days have passed, and you suddenly dislike it. Let me know problems as they come up; thank you!

4. PayPal is my receiving method of payment, please use PayPal as the way you send me money.

★彡 -- Usual Prices --彡★

$5 Package :

- Import Model (MMD, FBX, XPS/XNALARA),
    - Dynamic Bones (Hair, Skirt, Boob Physics),
    - Lips / Visemes (Mouth Movement w/ Talking [If Model has Visemes Pre-imported, if not then I will work something out with you]),
    - Optimization
    - Eye Tracking (Eye Movement)

$10 Package :
    -
    $5 Package
    - Frankenstein / Merging Models (DeviantArt / Merging Pieces from Two Models)
    - Re-texturing/coloring (One Free)
    +$5 per Weapon and Gestures
    +$5 Pen Tool / Drawing Tool
    +$1 per extra Texture Recolor

★彡 -- Contact Me -- 彡★

Discord: Dexio#8959

★彡 -- MISC -- 彡★

My Timezone is MDT (Mountain Daylight Time), I usually won't be available during mornings (8:00 - 11:30), this is a hobby that I am trying to earn some extra cash with, so please be patient with me.

Finally, here are a few images of models I have done:
    upload_2019-4-12_21-10-5.png
    upload_2019-4-12_21-10-33.png
    upload_2019-4-12_21-11-2.png
    upload_2019-4-12_21-11-28.png
    upload_2019-4-12_21-12-1.png upload_2019-4-12_21-11-38.png
    upload_2019-4-12_21-13-27.png upload_2019-4-12_21-13-55.png
    Thanks for checking this out!
    [​IMG]

KaylaRenee likes this.
  2. KaylaRenee

KaylaRenee New Member

VRChat:
    KaylaRenee
    Just finished a commission with Dexio and I could not be any happier with the experience. :) He is very professional, easy to work with, and answered my multitude of questions that I threw at him. On top of that, he was extremely quick! The process of adding him, telling him what I wanted, and receiving the avatar only took a few hours. There was one small issue and he quickly corrected it.

The work he put out is absolutely beautiful and not mention extremely cheap, I honestly think he should charge more for the great service he provides! Thank you so much, I will definitely be coming back for more avatars, and will absolutely recommend you. :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Dexio

Dexio Member

VRChat:
    Dexio
  4. 3000clouds

3000clouds Member

VRChat:
    3000clouds
    Sent you a request! my name is Clouds!