1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Offering [CLOSED] Vilify and Goldennipple are starting up commissions!

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Vilify, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Vilify

Vilify New Member

VRChat:
    Vilify
    Hey everybody, My name's Vilify and my girlfriend and I are beginning to do commissions for Vrchat avatars. We've been on and around for a few years, and have decided to start up with working on avatars as commissions. While we have experience with art commissions outside of Vrchat, but this'll be our first time going hard here. I typically tend to handle the more technical and detailed work of animating, rigging, UV mapping, etc. While Goldennipple would be the artist who handles hand-done sculpting and drawn textures as well as edits.

We haven't done a lot of custom avatars as we're just starting with commissions, however we do have some references and examples of some work of ours below.

While we can do completely scratch models, we will need to limit it to serious requests only please! This is a large amount of work from two people who have an eye for detail.

No matter what tier you select, both of us can guarantee that we'll communicate with you during the creation process, as well as give you regular updates and offer feedback as well as ask for any from you during it. You will have our contact so that you can reach us on discord at anytime. In regards to prices, if we feel something you ask is more than what the tier includes, we will discuss any increase in fees with you and be completely transparent about it.

Now that's out of the way, let's get to what we can do!

**All transactions are done via Paypal only, please.**

Tier 1 - $15
    Basic Model: This includes(but is not limited to) uploading your model you really want, with Dynamic bones+colliders, IK, Visemes, Eye tracking, some very basic edits(definitely open to discussion).

Tier 2 - $30

Edited model: This includes(again, not limited to) Putting together models and meshes and fitting them(i.e: That really nice outfit from a pack you found, going onto your favorite anime character), texture editing, animations(Simple or advanced), particles, custom facial expressions, and everything included above.

Tier 3 - $100-$400(Again, serious requests only please)
    Custom OC: This includes from-scratch hand done model sculpting and UV mapping, hand drawn textures by the artist herself, full rigging, weight painting, visemes, custom animations, everything included above, and more. If you do not have a reference for a custom model, we can help make you one! This tier honestly includes too much to list here, and will require a large amount of communication between us and you. We will negotiate a fair price with you, based on the amount of work this one of a kind avatar will take.

Miscellaneous additions
    $10-$20 If something unforeseen needs to be fully rigged and weight painted, depending on the complexity.

$10 for complex shader effects.

$40 For helping you create your reference sketch OC for the one of a kind model you want to be created.

$Price varies - Creating a prop or extra mesh for a model, UV mapping it, and rigging it. Price will depend on complexity. Maybe you want a custom guitar made for the rock star avatar you just had put together, or a custom weapon made.

A couple explanations for my bad terminology :p

simple animation - would include something such as making a face and a hand gesture.

Complex animation - Creating props, sounds, effects, particles.

A couple of past avatars we did:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    A hand drawn texture we mapped for the dress on the above avatar.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    We can do High-resolution textures for your avatar like so!

And last, my girlfriend's separate art portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/spookmania

My Discord Contact info: Vilify#1690

If you have any questions at all, feel free to reply here, or contact me with them!

2. YourDarling

YourDarling New Member

VRChat:
    MyDarling
    How much would a frankenstein model be? If I'm not mistaken, that's tier 2- but i just wanted to be sure. I would want frankenstein model with tail animation + different facial/hand expressions

3. Knightmare Steel

Knightmare Steel New Member

Are you capable of creating models related to Monster Hunter? I have a couple ideas in mind. Also, what tier would that fall under?

4. Mimiaga

Mimiaga New Member

VRChat:
    Mimiaga
    I've sent you a FR on Discord regarding a tier 3.