1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

closed

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Tactical Bagel, May 17, 2020.

1. Tactical Bagel

Tactical Bagel New Member

VRChat:
    Tactical Bagel
    I'm currently looking for someone who can personalize a derp-chan avatar for me. I've tried doing it myself a few times with a unity file I found but have come to the conclusion that I don't have the knowledge or skill to do it myself. I would greatly appreciate having someone do this for me. My budget is 80 usd at the moment but I'm more than happy to talk prices to adjust to what the artist finds reasonable for their work.

• The changes I would like done to the model is some clothes and hair color changes.
    • The addition of little bagels (either drawn or image) scattered on the outfit.
    • The model to be inspected to make sure the ears and tail are not stiff.
    I can explain in further detail and hand over the unity file I have (unless you have or know where to grab a better template) through my discord AssistantMars10#2284

#1 Tactical Bagel, May 17, 2020
    Last edited: May 17, 2020
  2. Lazaroo21

Lazaroo21 Member

I have sent you a request on Discord Marincarlos51#3861