1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Colliders for Cloth All Applied but Not all Working

Discussion in 'Avatars' started by Cascadian, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Cascadian

Cascadian New Member

VRChat:
    Cascadian
    Hey, so this is a but of a niche question, but I'd really like to find the solution or at least any help that can lead me to it. It's just like the title says, I have hair for my model I set as cloth and it works really well! Except, that is, when it his certain ones in which it does not recognize them even though I KNOW they're applied and doubled checked.

Again, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    - Cascadian

2. Cascadian

Cascadian New Member

VRChat:
    Cascadian
    Alright, so I did manage to find a workaround, although it's not an entire fix.

You basically need to reassign all of the colliders one again, but starting with the most important ones and making sure there are *no duplicates*. This worked pretty well for me, although I still do have one collider that does not work (But it's in a place that does not really matter.

Hope this helps!
    -Cascadian