1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Colliders in custom animations help

Discussion in 'Avatars' started by Tomatochan1, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Tomatochan1

Tomatochan1 New Member

Does anyone have any tutorials on how to make custom animations with colliders that make you hover/fly forward?
    All i've been able to accomplish is to fly straight up into the air with the help of one box collider, any help would be much appreciated :)

2. Lulless

Lulless New Member

VRChat:
    Lulless
    Hello. Maybe we can do a give and take. I have been looking for how to fly period. However if you can teach me how to fly with box colliders I am pretty sure I may be able to edit it enough to get a better sense of flight crafted for you. Even still there is an animation you can look for that gives you the sense of hovering and flying although without getting anywhere. I plan to learn how to remake these animations and use it to stablize my flight. I just need to know how to fly first. If you could help with that I would be extremely grateful and do my best to help you as well.