1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Seeking Commission of avatar for VRChat :) (Can only start payment in early November due to job)

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by MechGutz, Oct 19, 2020.

1. MechGutz

MechGutz New Member

VRChat:
    Plum♡
    Hi!
    I'm plum and I really like a character called Ena from a short series by someone named Joel G on YouTube. It would be so awesome if I could commission someone to make her avatar available for VRChat. (I will attach images of her and anything that could help) (I found an avatar of her that someone made for Gmod but I don't know if that would help much) I can also send you as many pictures and or reference images needed

My budget: Since I am a college student I don't have the biggest budget right now. The probably max I could do it $100 and or maybe $150 but something around there is the max I will be able to pay. since I know you would probably have to make her from scratch. I don't need anything very complex like animations and big effects. She does have 4 different faces she goes from but I am a-ok with just her 2 normal faces :)). I won't get payed until November 2nd so if I need to give you deposit before you finish it I can only do that and the finished payment in early November.

Contact: You can contact me through my discord: PlumCott#0520 (I will usually reply quickly but if I don't see it than I should reply with in the hour and or i am asleep haha)

I can do payment over PayPal so it is secure and I also have Venmo as well if that works better for you.

Thank you and have a good day :))

#1 MechGutz, Oct 19, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  2. Bober

Bober New Member

VRChat:
    Bobёr
    add me Bober#8543