1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Seeking Commissioning an Avatar

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Marcuzzie, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Marcuzzie

Marcuzzie New Member

VRChat:
    Marcuz-
    Hi! This is my first time Commissioning an avatar.

This avatar I would like is meant to be a really one-off type of thing, I don't want to have to switch avatars for anything I want to do *now* or in the *future*

Naturally, I'd like a female catgirl avatar, or Dragon horns and tail. I want it to fit an Archaic/Post Apocalyptic-Gothic style. I'm looking for someone able to do Avatar 3.0 I'd like to have Three outfits and outfit toggle off.

The outfits I'd like would probably include:

Main: Trenchcoat (Toggleable if able, if not that's fine) with some basic military-Esque underclothing to fit the post-apocalyptic feel. I don't mean like kneepads or BDU-type stuff. (We can talk more about it on discord if you'd like) Combat boots (Toggleable if able, if not that's fine)

Comfy: Basically, just a comfy style that fits with my theme.

Undergarments: Self-explanatory.

Ideally, I'd like this to be compatible with full-body tracking and sign language (with the lets rock hand), and a pen/erase drawing if able.

I'm willing to pay 95$ (minimum) - 150$ (maximum) USD.

My discord is Marcuzzie#1848

I want to be extra secure about this since a lot of money is on the line. Please provide me with your portfolio and other works you've done, and such.

2. Strawbee

Strawbee New Member

Hey there! I can help you out. My discord is strawbee#0001 we can DM via there! I have a bunch of examples I can show. They all include dynamic bones, custom animations and commercial use! So if you wanted you can use them for VTubing.