1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Offering Commissions on VRChat for less

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Crescent, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Crescent

Crescent New Member

VRChat:
    CrescentRose

Head swaps, Model merging, Clothing adding, Texture recoloring, Dynamic Bones, Visemes, Eyetracking, Bone fixing, Prop Animations, Face Animations, Simple Weight Painting and Simple Particle Effects are my thing. If you want to make a popular avatar your own custom feel to it this is the right place for you, prices are always reasonable to cheap I can guarantee. These are a few of my works

portfolio.png

Edit:
    Full Body Tracking and Tattoos are now available as well as small animations and particles
    (Note: I only take parts from existing avatars but I can edit them so that you have your personal style.)
    Prices:
    8$ - Model with eye and mouth tracking uploaded to your account
    12$ - + Dynamic Bones / Cloth Physics with Colliders
    15$ - + Custom Animations/ Weapons / Sound and Music
    30$+ (depending on the avatar) - Your own Custom Avatar and all of it mentioned above

If you wanna contact me just message me in discord at CrescentRose#1581 if you want more references. I'll try to respond as soon as I can. I have made 100+ avatars so I have a bit of experience. Might make a world for my avatars so you can check them out in the near future.

Note: I dont do avatars from scratch. I am not confident enough for that
    NSFW Avatars are priced more.
    Can now import avatars to Beat Saber

My discord server where I post my work that I have been doing https://discord.gg/3JzNJVj

COMMISSION STATUS : OPEN

#1 Crescent, Jul 26, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    Oppai likes this.
  2. Crescent

Crescent New Member

VRChat:
    CrescentRose
    I can give you prices depending on what you want for your avatar just contact CrescentRose#1581

3. kibtl00033

kibtl00033 New Member

i get three avatar from CrescentRose already.
    and also i am planning get more avatar from her.
    everytime get avatar always surprise me.
    she always add something amazing in there
    i just want to say.
    if you want get avatar use the cheap price and amazing work.
    you should try find her.

4. Crescent

Crescent New Member

VRChat:
    CrescentRose
    Now taking commissions on NSFW Avatars dm me on discord for details

5. Crescent

Crescent New Member

VRChat:
    CrescentRose
    Updated a bit of information on this post since its old

6. Arak Thornton

Arak Thornton New Member

VRChat:
    AeroTheHero
    ++++ Rep - Honestly a fantastic experience commissioning from Crescent. Worked with me on getting the expressions and details perfect, and in a short amount of time made an amazing avatar that is everything I wanted and more. Could not recommend more, if you want your dream avatar at a really affordable price, Crescent is the creator you need to be talking to. Cheers.

7. TheGermanChief

TheGermanChief New Member

VRChat:
    TheGermanChief
    Thank you for the reskin and the emote! You did a awesome Job!

8. simonlvschal

simonlvschal New Member

VRChat:
    HostileLogOut
    Rep++++ bought a Commision for a Reskinned and a few added components to a Base model of Nanachi and i can say i am very happy with the results so far. i can highly recommend this person.

now that i got the model/avatar i can fully assure you that it's worth the wait and worth the money buying a commision from this person. not only did she fix problems that the avatar had but she did so for free.

#8 simonlvschal, Mar 3, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  9. Redariesye

Redariesye New Member

I went looking for artists to bring my favorite game characters to life in a new way. Not only did they deliver but they also stuck around to make sure I got the model to work as I prefer to not hand my info out to anyone to simply load it myself. I am quiet satisfied with the character and its animations.

I would highly recommend this person and plan to commission more work from them in the future.

10. SilentDaggerV3

VRChat:
    SilentDaggerV3
    Extremely helpful for the model I needed and cheap as well I was able to get the kanna I wanted for a decent price, highly recommended for others if they need commissions done

11. David Torres

David Torres New Member

VRChat:
    Dinobraker100
    You did an amazing job love the work on the avatar and now my wife will be surprised when she sees me when I get back home

12. Crescent

Crescent New Member

VRChat:
    CrescentRose
    Taking Commissions again, For those that I have not responded to or to those that I have not replied to, if you want can message me again.

13. Orbital Icarus

Orbital Icarus New Member

VRChat:
    Orbital Icarus
    Being completely new to VRchat has been really daunting for me but regardless I really wanted a personal model made. Crescent was extremely patient and very helpful with the entire process. The end result was so good I was simply floored. Hopefully I can support this creator more and I deeply recommend anyone whos looking for a custom model to go with Crescent. Thanks again Crescent, stay safe.

14. Thebroskialex7

Thebroskialex7 New Member

Absolutely in love with my avatar made by CrescentRoseā¯¤ he took the time to listen to my ideas and figure out exactly how i wanted it, looking forward to having more made by him!

15. SilverStarV

SilverStarV New Member

VRChat:
    SilverStarV
    They really took their time to ensure that the model I commissioned from them met all my expectations and I was very happy with the result so I highly recommend them to anyone seeking a custom model or an edit!

16. Crescent

Crescent New Member

VRChat:
    CrescentRose
    NSFW avatars and custom avatars on Beat Saber now available. With Full Body

Senpai *^* likes this.
  17. Jpdaman

Jpdaman New Member

VRChat:
    Jpdaman
    They did amazing work i am overwhelmingly pleased with my model and the price i paid for it, highly recommended

Attached Files:

18. suji

suji New Member

Very easy to work with and very responsive. Finished a model for me very fast. Highly recommended

19. Ms_Fortune12

Ms_Fortune12 New Member

Just got my model completed, created eye tracking and visemes, I will definitely recommend to anyone looking for some avatar help

20. Zephyr Panthur

Zephyr Panthur New Member

Got an avatar and crescent did an absolutely amazing job with it! 15/10 would get again!

Attached Files: