1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Offering Commissions on VRChat for less

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Crescent, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Oppai

Oppai New Member

VRChat:
    [OPPAI]
    Very easy to work with and great communication, made me feel at ease with the fact this was my first time getting ANY sort of commission done. I will definitley point people looking for avatars in Crescent's direction. They listened to my ideas and made sure to get all the details down to ensure I was happy, I'm very impressed with their work. Gonna use again for future avatar commissions. Rep++++

2. Keyasayo

Keyasayo New Member

Was easy to work with and well priced. Already recommended to a few friends and I hope to get more made by her in the future!

3. Whiskershin

Whiskershin New Member

VRChat:
    Whiskershin
    Recently got an avatar commissioned by Crescent and they were both absolutely amazing! The quality of The model, the speediness and communication of Crescent is top of the line. The prices weren't too bad either. Would order from them again.

4. Crescent

Crescent Member

VRChat:
    CrescentRose
    commissions are open again

5. FluffyCuteCandy

FluffyCuteCandy New Member

VRChat:
    FluffyCuteCandy
    I've commissioned three avatars from Crescent, two for VRChat and one for Beat Saber; and all of them are absolutely amazing~!
    Crescent was also very enjoyable to work with, and was very polite and helpful with every change I wanted for the models.
    I would definitely go to commission them again~!

6. EruKaze

EruKaze New Member

VRChat:
    EruKaze
    Had Crescent done my models mid of last year. Just recently had to get them abit fixed on certain things to make it look right. All thats left now is just the current commissions I submitted him/her to do >_<

But my experience with Crescent is excellent, even tho he/shes been busy on certain days.

I would defnately get her to commission again. Even tho I had like 3 planned already on the current commissions so far while i have future ones i actually wanted down the track ^-^

#26 EruKaze, Sep 22, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  7. Bogsy

Bogsy New Member

I commissioned Crescent to get base materials on a model going that I had trouble doing myself and didn't have enough time to do, I definitely will be going back to them again in the near future for my next request. Prices are great for what he/she does and already recommended a friend to go to this person for their custom model.

We had a 10+ hour time difference but Crescent definitely responds as quickly as possible.

8. Crescent

Crescent Member

VRChat:
    CrescentRose
    Commissions are open again

9. Mojo-JoJo

Mojo-JoJo New Member

Hello do you know hot work with portal shaders or 1 way shaders? Thanks :D

Crescent likes this.
  10. Urisidae

Urisidae New Member

VRChat:
    ursidae
    Saw the post, looked amazing! I'd like to see if you're still open amd chat more about it!

Attached Files:

11. Mint

Mint New Member

VRChat:
    VilosaGuardia
    I first wanna take the time to thank you for working with me in updating my custom model.
    I am really happy with the results on how the outfit turned out and your knowledge in fixing some of the issues I had since she was originally made. Though I do wanna apologize for making your work more difficult since you had to rebuild her body because the original files I provided had it missing for some odd reason.

So thank you again for taking the time in fixing her body along with other model issues. And a big thank you for providing updates along the way while you working on the body and outfit. I love it to bits and pieces. I hope to work with you again in the the future, possibly around summer time to get another outfit made for the summer season.

Images I took after receiving the model late yesterday evening.

TLDR;
    Wonderful person to work with, very knowledgeable with fixing issues I had from the start along with assisting with upload.
    I will more than likely return to have a new outfit made, one that isn't as complicated :D

12. Bogsy

Bogsy New Member

So far I've gotten 3 commissions finished from Crescent, and all models has been super great. He/She also fixed an issue with my first model a month later at no charge, which was really nice. You also get updates as the model is being made when your commissions is being worked on. Will continue doing more business in the near future, very chill person to work with.

13. FluffyCuteCandy

FluffyCuteCandy New Member

VRChat:
    FluffyCuteCandy
    Within a span of three days I was desperate for a avatar; my close friend’s birthday was coming up and when I posted a request in a VRChat no one took my request. So I then turned to Rose since I had an avatar made from them last time. They done a fantastic job with getting the avatar made on time of my friend’s birthday and was able to fix any glitch or problem with the avatar after that. I would definitely recommend them to anyone else I know who needs an avatar made~!

14. Crescent

Crescent Member

VRChat:
    CrescentRose
    upload_2019-11-17_0-40-8.png
    40 dollars with edits for this avatar, you get the files and upload if you wish

15. HoodedJester

HoodedJester New Member

VRChat:
    HoodedJester
    Just got my avatar from Rose today and it is exactly what I was looking for everything was well done and they are a great avatar maker. I reccomend then 5 out of 5 stars and 2 thumbs way up

16. Kantorek

Kantorek New Member

VRChat:
    Kantorek
    I worked and talked with plenty of avatar creators before, if you are looking for somebody to get your job done, invest your money here. Their pricing is realy fair, they have the most fair payment method I have seen yet ( 95% of creators here tell you to pay before they even start working on the model, this one doesn't do that ), the model was made exactly how I wanted to have it made. Nothing less, nothing more, exactly in my taste, since I knew what I wanted they made my vision come true in the first upload. Definietly comming back to this one again, leave others that request you to pay 100$ for commissions, take weeks to complete them or have no idea what they are doing with the commission. This one is the real deal.

17. Philch

Philch New Member

VRChat:
    Philch
    I realy want a custom nanachi avatar,i added you an discord so we can talk about what i want and how much it will cost^^

18. HeyKyle

HeyKyle New Member

Crescent is very epic. Gave me just what I asked for and did it quick and easy. Not to mention they’re just a cool person to chat with! Definitely suggest you go through them for your avatar commissions! ❤️❤️❤️

19. Crescent

Crescent Member

VRChat:
    CrescentRose
    reopening commissions again

20. Elq

Elq New Member

VRChat:
    Elq2385
    crescent is really professional ,reply really fast, listen to what you ask her and deliver it !
    I recommend her all the way!!!!! 5star service