1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Offering Conversion, basics and customs **OPEN**

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by TioMegamanX, Feb 29, 2020.

1. TioMegamanX

TioMegamanX Member

So I finally decided to make a more robust commission thread.

What do I offer?

• Avatar conversion from XNALara/XPS, VRoid Studio, etc. to compatible FBX for VRchat.
    • Modification from an existing model.
    • Avatar from scratch (includes rigging, base textures, eye tracking and lip synch)
    • Props, weapons, clothes, hair, etc.
    You get updates via Discord, pictures and support during the time the commission is being worked on, prices vary depending on the complexity, all commissions require a 50% upfront payment (I use Paypal), all source files (.blend and the like) are provided upon completion as well.

Please note that I expect the final payment as soon as I deliver the rest of the files, I don't want to nag you for a payment every 5 minutes, stuff is delivered in full, if there is any problem you can always post screencaps as insurance, so please consider that.

I work on a limited number of commissions at a time to dedicate each one the needed time to polish them, if you have any questions please leave a comment, some of my past works can be seen in the attached files.

You can contact me on Discord: VanFanelMX#0091

Attached Files:

#1 TioMegamanX, Feb 29, 2020
    Last edited: May 1, 2020
  2. rawrneru

rawrneru New Member

VRChat:
    rawrneru
    good updates, provides as requested, little hassle, fair price, done in timely manner, 8/10 good stuff

TioMegamanX likes this.
  3. TioMegamanX

TioMegamanX Member

Back on business until I can make a thread on the new forum.