1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Offering [CUSTOM AVATARS] Cheap Commissions! {Open}

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Faye, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Faye

Faye New Member

Hey, Thanks for clicking on me! ♥
    My name is Faye and I've been making avatars for nearly 2 years now. If you have any questions, be sure to add me on Discord! (Contact Info is at the Bottom)

WHAT AM I OFFERING?
    I am able to make any avatar that you'd like as long as it's within reason.

THINGS I AM ABLE TO TEACH TO YOU/CREATE WITH CUSTOMIZATION:
    - Rigging (For Full Body and Non-Full Body Users)
    - Adjusting Height, width, or proportions of Avatar (These can match you in real life, or to whatever you desire)
    - Weight Painting
    - Body Scaling/Shifting
    - Eye Tracking
    - Blendshapes
    - Animations
    - Face/Hand Gestures
    - Dynamic Bones
    (Bouncy or Swayed Movement in Boobs/Butt/Hair/Clothing)
    - Outfit Variations of Avatars
    - Material Changes Via Gestures/Emotes
    - Bind Dances/Emotes to Gestures (you can move around while using them)
    - Audio/Music/Sound Effects (Bonk, Laser, Your Favourite Song on a Dance)
    - Load in Effects/Audio/Shaders ("So and So has Joined the Lobby")
    - Jiggle Effects on Avatars without Bones

- Texturing (I can do photo edits of Texturing/Create an Atlas for your avatar)
    - Shaders = Moving textures on your avatar (Zoom Effects, Screen Shake, etc.)
    - Special Effects/Particles (Explosions, Magic, Fire, etc.)
    - Weapons/Props (Guns, Swords, Whips, Lightsaber, etc.)
    - Placement in world Props/Weapons/Avatars (Couch, Stage, Pool, Extra Avatars, etc. using Rigid Bodies)
    - Emotes/Dances/Poses (Fortnite, Popular Songs, KDA, etc.)
    - NSFW/ERP Avatars (For Private Upload Only)
    - Make Oculus Quest Optimized Avatars (Make sure that what you want is not complicated as the Quest can only handle so much)
    - Make Avatars that go over the Poly Count
    - Much More...

THINGS I AM NOT FULLY COMFORTABLE WITH/BUT CAN ATTEMPT:
    - Furry Avatars (The reason why is because of the mouth movements. If you don't care about the mouth moving when you speak, then you're fine, but the price will be added a lot if you do because of it's difficulty)
    - Fully Custom Animations (Scenes to songs and Dances that last a long time)

THINGS I WILL NOT DO:
    - Give Clients (Fake Flying Avatars that don't use Colliders/Kickers/Crashers)
    - Crasher/Shader Avatars (They are not permitted, even if I do know how to make them)
    - Messed Up/Dark Humor Avatars (Jokes that go too far)

WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ME?:
    I personally feel that with the experience I have in this field that I can provide you the best work possible in the shortest amount of time depending on what you'd like. Avatars can range in any amount of time and price between doing a simple fix that can take an hour to making an avatar that takes a month or two to create from scratch.

I specialize in this field and have made over 500 avatars over the 2 years since I have started. If you are interested in seeing my work, I will send images over Discord of my Custom Avatars.

Note: Try to stay away from extreme complications if you have a low budget. Having ideas is fine, but I do warn that if your avatar is extremely complex, it will cost more.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
    Discord: Faye#4565
    (It has a Purple Mercy Profile Picture Currently)
    If I don't respond within 24 hours it means that I'm either busy with Family or I had an emergency come up. I will try to respond within the next hour or two of you messaging me if I am not sleeping.
    Price can be talked through here and I am always willing to go with your budget no matter what it is and let you know how I'll be creating your avatar step-by-step throughout.
    Discussions of avatars and everything can be done through Discord. I will most likely not respond on this website, so you can 100% reach me there.
    If for some reason I am booked on commissions, I can put you on a wait list.

Thank you
    again for taking time to read this and I hope that you have a great day or I message you soon! ♥

2. Fitaqua

Fitaqua New Member

VRChat:
    FitAqua
    hey i added you on discord, message me when you are free to talk discord was IKingI

3. Faye

Faye New Member

Added you :)

4. BobeoRoss

BobeoRoss New Member

VRChat:
    BobeoRoss
    Sent a request on discord, same name and image as here = )

5. Ziestik

Ziestik New Member

VRChat:
    Ziestik
    I sent a request :)