1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking Custom Model Maker

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by NightKnight, Dec 30, 2018.

1. NightKnight

NightKnight New Member

VRChat:
    NoightKnoight
    I'm looking for a modeler that is able to make things from scratch. The entire model doesn't have to be made from scratch, but there are certain things that I believe would have to be made from scratch. I want a custom model of a character named Laby from a game called Elsword. I'm fine with mashing together some stuff from other models, but I don't think there is any model that have the hair or clothings that I want for this. If you're willing to create this model then please message me on my discord. My discord name is NightKnight#9883. I have a couple images of Laby in the outfit as well to use as a reference for how I'd like the model to look. I have pictures of the ingame model as well if it helps. Here is a link to a gif I made of the ingame model and an image of Laby. I have a couple more images if you are interested in creating the model. I will also be able to show you more of her ingame. You can message me your prices and what you're willing/able to do. I don't want the mirror that she has to be part of the model, but I would like her to have a few hand emotes of just faces. I would like if possible though, to also have her small pet black bunny blob thingie to be part of one of the hand emotes. I also have a picture of them which I will put in here as well.

https://i.gyazo.com/a4dbe057b04442acfb7ebd3ccd4d1df8.mp4

450px-Skill_Cutin_-_LabyNoFX.jpg.png
    c2822c66719b513805b837b0997b87b0.png

2. V--R

V--R Member

VRChat:
    VRArt1
    I should be able to assist. Shoot me a friend request on discord @ V--R#7509