1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Offering Cute Kanna Loli open for commissions!

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Cute Kanna Loli, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Cute Kanna Loli

VRChat:
    Cute Kanna Loli
    [​IMG]

I create interesting avatars, nothing boring here! If you have any interesting and unique ideas that you want done to an avatar, let me know what you want and we'll create something awesome together! I enjoy making the out of the ordinary avatars; I can add different textures, animations, gestures and body parts to avatars. I'm still learning really advanced animations; it's not that I don't know how to make them, I just think the whole process is very tedious. Tell me what you have in mind and we'll see what happens!

We can discuss everything on a more personal level, just hit me up if you're interested!

(By the way, if the name didn't give it away, I specialize in Kanna avatars, because I enjoy those most!)

What I have made so far:
    - Full body tracking capable Pokemon Trainer Kanna with a Pokemon that you can pet!
    - A Kanna that is a literal planetarium with a full solar system above it's head.
    (No link because the model is too big to take a screenshot.) (The Solar system is large!)
    - D.va skin Kanna. (WIP) (Neme made one, his is what I was looking to make)
    - D.va skin Kanna inside of a D.va mech.(WIP; Needs D.va's animations)
    - Angelic Kanna with flying animation and wings that flap.
    - Synthwave/Vaporwave Kanna on a UFO, flying in the air.
    - (UPDATE BELOW) Kanna with different body parts. Looks coolest in VR! (Replaced the arm)(Cybernetics!)
    - Updated Cybernetic Kanna. Equipped with a laser sniper, electrical sword and an attack drone equipped with a working turret with a flashlight! (See HERE for cybernetic eyes)
    - Demon Kanna with theme matched katana and wing animations.
    - Sagiri Kanna (WIP, click here for reference) (UPDATED with Sagiri's actual pony tail!) (Click HERE to see her full model, she dresses just like Sagiri!)
    - Dragon Witch Kanna with dragon accessories and working flamethrower dragon staff!
    - A "Cute Kanna"? with fun facial animations.
    - Kanna re-skins and re-colors. (duh)
    - Weight painting.

I've made others, and I'm currently working on so many others, but these are ones that I personally enjoy. I have SO many ideas for interesting Kanna avatars that I'll be making in the future.

I can customize anything you want, doesn't matter if it's your current avatar, or if it's a brand new one. Just contact me with what you want on your avatar, and I'll get to you as soon as I can!
    Message me on discord, if you like!

[​IMG]

#1 Cute Kanna Loli, Feb 28, 2018
    Last edited: May 2, 2018
    vividachi likes this.
  2. vividachi

vividachi Member

VRChat:
    vividachi
    loli is my senpai <3 he makes wonderful custom kannas and avatars for people.
    he was actually the first person i met on vr chat and inspired me greatly to start making avatars of my own.
    he is very knowledgeable and makes creative designs. if you want custom cuties, come to kanna senpai <3
    ++ rep

Cute Kanna Loli likes this.
  3. Cute Kanna Loli

VRChat:
    Cute Kanna Loli
    Thank you SO much Vivi! You're the best! <3

vividachi likes this.
  4. Pirate Hero

Pirate Hero New Member

++++++Rep

Got my amazing Avatar earlier than order date and looks great! Fun to work with and always open to suggestions. Thanks alot!

vividachi and Cute Kanna Loli like this.
  5. vividachi

vividachi Member

VRChat:
    vividachi
    onii chan makes the bestttt [​IMG]

Pirate Hero and Cute Kanna Loli like this.
  6. Matias Vidal

Matias Vidal New Member

VRChat:
    DeadlyPenguin
    Just look at this and tell me if it isn't the best thing you've ever seen, i love this avatar more than i love my life <3

Attached Files:

Cute Kanna Loli and Pirate Hero like this.