1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking DONE!!!! Custom Model ALO Shinon

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Ronya, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Ronya

Ronya New Member

Hey guys and merry christmas to you all.

I recently tempered a bit with uploading my own avatars and pretty fast ran into several problems I couldn't solve myself without emerging into countless hours of watching tutorials and trial-and-error tests. Since I found out that some Unity things need to be bought seperately and this still does not guarantees that my model works as desired and quickly found this side and am now asking for help.

What I want:
    I got this Shinon ALO Model from Lost Song right here: https://www.models-resource.com/playstation_3/swordartonlinelostsong/model/12260/

I want it to work (somehow when I rig it the wings become huge square blobs and the arms fold strangely). I want the tail to move as well as the two scarfs. Finger support for future VR use would be nice if I do consider to switch to VR ^^"

Thanks in advance for your offers. I hope what I want isn't too expensive <3

2. Ronya

Ronya New Member

Oh I forgot (somehow it won't let me edit): Eyes and mouth should move too :)