1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Emote That Grants Different Hand Gesture Set?

Discussion in 'Avatars' started by ELIXA, Jan 14, 2020.

1. ELIXA

ELIXA New Member

So I've been working on creating an avatar as of late and one of my bucket list items is to have some ideal hand gestures to use for VR Sign Language, I get by with whatever gestures most avatars have as long as they have a few basic gestures but I was wondering if it was possible to create an emote that changes the gestures your hands will perform? I've seen an avatar that when an emote is activated it permenantly changes the hair style for the avatar until it is changed again with a different emote although if a player has joined after the emote was used they wont see it. How is this possible ? Can it be used to do what I want to accomplish? Any Feedback or suggestions would be appreciated I believe my discord is connected if anyone has any more direct feedback on the subject. Thanks Lots.