1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

FBT tight bones twist

Discussion in 'Avatars' started by Stork, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Stork

Stork New Member

VRChat:
    Stork
    Hello, I have a problem with a model that I can not solve. Thigh bones in each new model (even the ones that I know they work) make a twist. I tried to uninstall the blender / unity and all add-ons to have fresh software but the error still occurs after loading into VRChat. The only thing works - hand turning bones in Unity. I can do it but it will take a lot of time so I would like to know why blender / unity works so badly. I've run out of ideas about what I can do, aaand it's my second week with this bug...

Attached Files:

2. Stork

Stork New Member

VRChat:
    Stork
    Ok, I talked to the right people and fixed it. All it takes is POSE to change the 'Right / Left Leg' and 'Right / Left Knee' positions by a few degrees and click 'Apply as Rest Pose'.
    [​IMG]

Bones can not be equal to the ground because VRChat does not recognize them. I hope I helped someone and will not be as tired as me :)

[​IMG]