1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

[Fixed] (Desktop) (Unity) Avatar position is not in sync with ingame POV

Discussion in 'Support' started by Spidy, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Spidy

Spidy New Member

Hey.

I have a problem with subj.

adadadad.jpg

In the image my POV is infront of the mirror, but avatar looks slightly left. The real problem is the movement. All custom animations are playing well, except they are all facing ~45° left. I have made a custom Animator Component for this Avatar, which includes Base Layer for Idle animations (4 anims in the loop)

abababa.png

and Animation Layer copied from VRChat SDK -> examples -> SimpleAvatarController with custom walking animations.

The Avatar positioning in the Unity Scene was zeroed and I'm not familiar with engine at all, so I'm kinda lost in searching for a solution. Any help will be appreciated.

[Edit] Fixed it by simply adjusting root transform rotation offset, sorry for wasting your time.

#1 Spidy, Dec 29, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  2. pupypup

pupypup New Member

VRChat:
    pupypup
    I know this was a few years ago, but I'm having the same issue, and I don't know how to adjust the "root transform rotation offset" :/