1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking Have a finished blender file (armature and all) - want it converted to VRchat with FBT support.

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by TheMixon, Feb 9, 2019.

1. TheMixon

TheMixon New Member

VRChat:
    TheMixon
    Hi, I've got a bunch of models that are complete, but need some work done in order to be usable in VRChat.
    What I want.

>I want the armature to be fixed in order to be able to use it with FBT. It is important to me, I never play without trackers anymore.
    >After you're finished, the modified blender files with your fixes and VRChat Ready Unity Package, as I intend to make play with them myself as I learn, and would love to have a complete, working avatar to reverse engineer.
    >VRchat now offers a way to clone avatars - before I pay you I'd like to check the avatar myself, if it doesn't have any weird errors.
    >Green rating, so atlasing done and what not.

Models are rather simple, they don't have faces, eyes, I don't need dynamic bones on them, as long as clothes are weight painted to the legs so there's no clipping when I walk.

#1 TheMixon, Feb 9, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  2. Shraix

Shraix New Member

VRChat:
    Shraix afda
    I could help you with that, send me a message on my discord
    Patryk#4344