1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Offering High Quality Avatar Merging Commission

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by H-O, Jul 27, 2020.

1. H-O

H-O New Member

VRChat:
    ◈H-O◈
    This thread is for avatar merging commission only. Please DM me if you have other request.

Discord: H-O#8319

Pricing:
    Basic(Recommended for things that already looks good when merged together OR you do not care how the product looks like):
    50 USD Basic merging without any modification

Extra(Recommended for things that originally do not fit together AND you want the product looks good):
    +20 USD Adjustment to mesh
    +10 USD Adjustment to bone
    +20 USD Adjustment to weight
    +10 USD Adjustment to texture

Miscellaneous
    +10 USD Over 10 objects required to be merged
    +5 USD Per other specific requirement
    Read before commissioning me:
    • No NSFW
    • Client is responsible to prepare the assets which are required to be merged together
    • This is not a Unity commission, the product only includes a finished .fbx file(.blend file if requested)
    • 20% of the commission cost will be charged in advance as down payment
    • Down payment will be FULLY returned if the commission is considered not doable at any point of time
    • Down payment will NOT be returned if the commission is cancelled by client OR the commission products is rejected by client
    • The commission only begins AFTER down payment has been received
    • Finished product is sent AFTER FULL payment is confirmed
    One of my past works:
    upload_2020-7-27_18-46-47.png
    upload_2020-7-27_18-47-13.png upload_2020-7-27_18-47-48.png