1. Hello, Guest! This forum is now read-only. Please move to the VRChat Ask Forums. This site may be eventually removed. Move your threads and content! If you wish to archive information, now's the time to do so. https://ask.vrchat.com/

Hoppou legs acting strange!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Caledonii, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Caledonii

Caledonii New Member

VRChat:
    Caledonii
    Hi everyone,

Been pulling my hair the last few days over this. I have a hoppou avatar ready to go but within VRChat, the legs are not bent but instead slightly turned outwards. I was in full body so I thought it was possible the avatar did not have the fix so I applied it and it made little difference.

I've tried moving the joint of the knee/leg slightly forward after reading it can help but it did not accomplish anything. Is it possible I need to rotate the bone?

My friend who has the same avatar has zero issues in full body with it and says he doesn't even have the full body fix so I am left in utter confusion.

I have taken some pictures of my issue:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have also taken some pictures of the model within blender:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The bones of the leg are slightly forward after an attempt to fix the legs previously. It was suggested moving the joint forward can help reduce some issues. It helped make the avatar stand properly but did not fix the weird tear in the mesh at the knees!

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

EDIT: Fixed it myself after days of trying! It was a mesh issue around the knee. Managed to correct it. CASE CLOSED!

#1 Caledonii, Mar 31, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2019