1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

How do i make avatar size increase animation?

Discussion in 'Avatars' started by RexCoreHD, Jan 29, 2019.

1. RexCoreHD

RexCoreHD New Member

VRChat:
    RexCoreHD
    I saw some avatars with increasing avatar size animation. I know the PewDiePie avatar has it :)
    Anyone know how to this?

2. Zaubervogel

Zaubervogel New Member

VRChat:
    Zaubervogel
    It requires a couple different things. This is how you do it with a gesture:
    -make the gesture animation turn off your body mesh
    -create an empty game object, parent another empty game object to it, and then parent a duplicate of your avatar to the parented game object
    -then create an animation for the first empty game object that animates the parented game object to increase in size, make sure this animation does not loop
    -place whichever animation you would like on the avatar with an animator and the grow in size animation on the first empty game object with an animator
    -finally make the original empty game object inactive by default and active during the gesture animation