1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Offering I WILL EDIT ANY SORT OF VIDEO FOR FREE! ANY COMMISSIONS WELCOME!

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Kantorek, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Kantorek

Kantorek New Member

VRChat:
    Kantorek
    Hello!

Have you ever been interested in having a video in your vrchat world, a showcase of avatars you made, for advertisement purpouses, or simply you tend to mess around with your friends in public and want to have a memory for the future of that? I can make it happen

What can I do for you

- Video advertising ANYTHING of your liking

- Any sort of "I go with you, record stuff you do, edit it into a video" - I honestly wouldnt mind hanging out with you and your friends and doing a video about you guys

- A decently looking compilation of vrchat pictures - Ever wanted to make a girl or friend smile? Send me the screenshots, will make it happen ^^

- I have some experience in doing cinematic shots and edits, I can do that as well

- Writing scenarios, directing and recording story driven videos

- Im capable of doing various diffrent styles of videos, such as : Comedy, showcases, edits, cinematics, gameplay etc.

- And many more, just ask, realy many things are possible!

About myself

I'm a modest youtube content creator, I have been creating videos as a hobby for around 5 or more years now, I usualy record gameplay of the games I play and then edit it nicely, althrough I can do more than that, since I learned a lot on the way here. Im looking to gain some experience in this topic and therefore I would love if you would message me with the most random or creative ideas you have, I will be greatefull for the experience you will allow me to gain. I work in Sony Vegas Pro 15 and photoshop ( with very little experience in photoshop, but that might change thanks to your commission! )

Payment

All my work is free exept two instances:

1. I sign in my work, the video I do for you will either have my intro and be uploaded publicly to my youtube channel or at least have "Made by Kantorek" somewhere in the vid. If you want me to give you credit for it, then well, I need to get something from this, for example a chocolate will do ^^
    2. If the video you request me to do is somewhat NSFW... then well, you have to supply me with some sorf of alcohol so I can go through

The prices start at whooping... 1$. I take this as a tip, if you will pay me 1$ I will give you credit / do the NSFW work you ask me for. If you want to tip me more, go for it, I will realy appreciate that. Also it doesn't have to be money, I recently exchanged a video for an avatar made for me in vrchat, fair trade if you ask me. The money is going through PayPal only

Portfolio

Videos worth noting from my youtube channel
    I do not put those links in here for advertisement purpouses. I do not request any of you to subscribe to my content, follow it, comment on it. They are here so you can have an general idea of how my work looks like

World intro demo
    One of my friends is having an avatar world, he had a wish to have a loading screen to his avatar world. So I did this, this video plays before entering the world, the players press "START" to be teleported to it. Briliant idea if you ask me, I would definietly love to do more of those

"I go with you, record stuff you do"
    Say hello to my group of friends, that sometimes get drunk and go around public messing around, which allowed me to edit this briliant comedy staring them in it

Cinematic style
    My friends had a courtcase, so I had an idea to edit it into an anime style, cinematic video. Im happy with the end resoults and even if it's kinda long I definietly enjoyed watching it together with my friends. Enjoy the dramas, plot twists and objections!

And many more! Just ask for them, I have many of videos in private, or browse my channel to see my official uploads! Maybe you will find something you like yourself!

Contact

If you have any questions or requests, hit me up on discord Kantorek#4444 , Im realy open, friendly and happy to meet new people with crazy and random ideas, and most importantly, to make people smile!

#1 Kantorek, Oct 24, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  2. Kantorek

Kantorek New Member

VRChat:
    Kantorek
  3. Kantorek

Kantorek New Member

VRChat:
    Kantorek