1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking I'd like to commission an avatar

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by ImRichardDude, Jan 15, 2020.

1. ImRichardDude

ImRichardDude New Member

VRChat:
    Richard Boi 943a
    I've been playing VrChat for a couple days since I got a Vive for Christmas and I've met a lot of people with custom avatars. I'm planning on playing a lot, so I'm interested in getting one of my own and I'd really love it if someone would offer to commission one for me. Not for free of course. If there is someone willing to I'd be more than happy to exchange discord usernames so we can talk more about it. I was going to try to learn how to make one myself in Blender butttt I'm an extremely bad artist and it would take more brain cells outta me than I can give to take the time and learn.

Requirements:
    - Has to, y'know, look pretty good, high quality all that jazz
    - Have items I can use in-game
    - I know these cost quite a lot for some people so I'm hoping I can get one that isn't literally all my money lmao
    - Aaaand maybe you can explain how I set all of it up so I can use in game? :p

If interested in making me one, message back with your discord or something and I'll add you right away! Thanks.

2. SassyBat

SassyBat Member

SassyBat#8077

I can help you out pal, see what all you need help with