1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking I'm looking for Nanachi or human Avatar closed

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Swizzel, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Swizzel

Swizzel New Member

VRChat:
    Swizzel
    I would like Squirrel version of a Nanachi. for the color scheme I would like a swirl design like a chocolate and vanilla ice cream cone through out the body and tail. For the eyes, I'm a fan of the goat eye pupils with a sky blue color. I would like one of the brown patches over the left eye in the shape of a heart, and chest fur. I would also like the model to have white cargo pants keeping spiral design black belt for the waist. . I have a picture of the hairstyle I would like keeping with the two tone fur color. Not sure how to explain skeletal things but I tend to do a lot of those avatar dancing studio things with friends so I would like for the avatar to do the dancing with out it looking like it's breaking an actual leg lol. As for facial expressions I'm fine with the normal faces like derp, angry, smile etc. If you are up for this or if I missed anything in the design description please let me know I want to make this go as smoothly as possible. If you are up for this please let me know. you can add me on discord Swizz#3480 and sometime in the near future I would like a human version of this avatar with the ears and tail and instead of chest fur the shirt would be un-tucked button down shirt. I'm also curious if it is possible to get the swirl to spin on the avatar this is not needed but I think it would look cool. Let me know how much it would cost to make this and if you are interested on making the human version to.

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from somebody soon.

#1 Swizzel, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019