1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Issue using Vive Trackers in VrChat

Discussion in 'Support' started by Niklas1009, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Niklas1009

Niklas1009 New Member

VRChat:
    Niklas1009
    Hey,

I have a problem with my leg tracking in Vrchat. When i join in Vrchat both Vive Trackers fixed
    around my feet my avatar starts in the T-Pose thing for calibration. When both dots are at my feet
    i start holding down both triggers to finish the calibration but after that i cant move my feet at all,
    everything else works just fine. If anybody could help me i would be very thankfull.

2. Niklas1009

Niklas1009 New Member

VRChat:
    Niklas1009
    Nvm found the reason

3. Eremite

Eremite Member

VRChat:
    Eremite
    Might want to post the fix as well for future searches. :3 My guess is that you had to take a couple steps with the controller for the "lock in" process to complete. For some reason, after you lock in with both triggers, it still acts strangely until you hit the joystick to move manually once.