1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Issues with Material Combiner

Discussion in 'Support' started by DeLorean, May 15, 2020.

1. DeLorean

DeLorean New Member

Hello, I am relatively new to 3D Modeling, I've run into a lot of complications, but I haven't been able to fix this one. I'm trying to export the textures of my skin so that I can then apply them to my model once I enter Unity. But the problem I am encountering is that when I select the "Save Atlas to.." is that is combines all my materials instead of showing me a prompt to export my textures.
    wattson 1.PNG wattson 2.PNG
    Now I do realize this addon is called the Material Combiner addon, I believe this is probably what it's supposed to do, but I was watching a video on how to do all this stuff she selected that button and a folder popped up instead of retexturing her model. evidence 1.PNG evidence 2.PNG
    I'd just like to know what I'm doing wrong here so that I can continue into Unity, this is the last step before I export my model. I just need the textures file.