1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Offering JYP 's Commission [Open]

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by juneyin, May 4, 2018.

1. juneyin

juneyin Veteran

I don't even know who you are, **I don't have time to waste arguing with you** but you have time wasting to comment on my post, very logical person, and not suspicious at all with your "wanting a 3d model done, and in the mean time, offering 3d model commission."

#401 juneyin, Sep 20, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  2. juneyin

juneyin Veteran

I got nothing to lie when I am literally screenshotting your own profile from your past posting lol

3. Drake Berkley

Drake Berkley New Member

I know that is my profile, did you not know people can change their discord names?? Nice try though lying. I have the screenshots. I'll be reporting you, have a good day.

4. juneyin

juneyin Veteran

Show me. What is this constructive criticism? have fun reporting lol

Edit: Not gonna lie, I think you got the wrong person, I haven't **block anyone in the past 2-3 months. lol
    Actually, I am quite interested about this constructive criticism that I don't remember about?

#404 juneyin, Sep 20, 2020
  5. juneyin

juneyin Veteran

If you got the time, I welcome you with open arms in my discord server. I'm checking all my ban list, there's only like 7 people and they are members banned more than a year ago, there's no way any of them are you. I am genuinely curious who you are.

https://discord.gg/2bP3HME

I have admins and moderator for "constructive criticism" I don't remember talking to regular member .....

[​IMG]

#405 juneyin, Sep 20, 2020
  6. Lei Feng

Lei Feng New Member

jyin is skilled at 3d modeling..thats the only positive I have

Bad English, hard to communicate with him..

Worse customer service as he wasn't very patient or understanding.

Bit rude honestly...would /not/ recommend.

7. juneyin

juneyin Veteran

Is this nico? Wait, what else did I need to do to satisfy you? you asked for something that is not required?
    You last request was, "can you rig invisible bones so that the finger bones don't move." and I told you, you don't need to input anything?

You mention impatience, I literally explained to you the whole process of what is not required, and what you didn't need to do, I didn't charge you before hand, I only charged you after you insist in rigging even after I explained you do not need to, and you did not want to listen.

-> I am confused, just dm me.

#407 juneyin, Oct 12, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  8. juneyin

juneyin Veteran

open for commission