1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for avatar commission (fulfilled)

Discussion in 'Avatars' started by Asher-The-Sheep, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Asher-The-Sheep

Asher-The-Sheep New Member

I have been looking for an affordable avatar commission which includes rigging, animation and modelling. This is the reference (I edited it to a more modern version so excuse the small mistake areas) and want a quote on how expensive it would be

I have found someone to do it and am currently trying to take this down, thank you
    View attachment 2270

#1 Asher-The-Sheep, Nov 4, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2019 at 11:39 PM
  2. SlickLemons

SlickLemons New Member

VRChat:
    SlickLemons
    Hey man, to get a more detailed quote we're gonna need a little more detail about what all you want on the avatar exactly. Instead of listing off "rigging, modelling, and animation" how about "I'd like for him to be compatible with full body and have a few little dancing emotes and some funny gestures."

I'd love to talk more about it, how about you hit me up on my discord? #4752

3. Asher-The-Sheep

Asher-The-Sheep New Member

Thanks for the offer, but I think someone is doing it for me now. I think. I will keep in contact though