1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Seeking LOOKING FOR SPECIFIC VRCHAT AVATAR CREATOR

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Noxxy, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Noxxy

Noxxy New Member

VRChat:
    -Noxxy
    Hello! I am looking for someone who can do glowing crystal horns and glowing crystal wings that flap up from being down with a certain gesture or emote press, and add a removeable hoodie with an emote press. I am also interested in some other things, but these are the main ones. My budget is around $80 and my OC is a human/umbreon/dragon/wolf mix. If you think you'd be able to do this then please add me on Discord and shoot me a message with some references of your past work. (I am looking for a certain model style)

Noxxy !#6969 (Don't forget the space)

Thank you for your time.

2. Strawbee

Strawbee New Member

Hey there! I can help you out. My discord is strawbee#0001 we can DM via there! I have a bunch of examples I can show. They all include dynamic bones, custom animations and commercial use! So if you wanted you can use them for VTubing.