1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

Seeking Looking to commission a femboy avatar!

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Kerrigor, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Kerrigor

Kerrigor New Member

Frankly, I've gotten tired of seeing all these adorable femboy avatars that are lewd or downright naked ...because I haven't been able to find any for myself. At this point, I'm willing to pay well for one.

I'd want a few different options, but how detailed I'd get would depend on the pricing and willingness of anyone interested in modeling for me. However, the bottom line is: I'd want him to look feminine, but still male (sounds obvious, but sometimes people think femboy = flatchested girl with a bulge/dick), full-body capable, and I'd want it to be capable of nsfw to the extreme. Also, I'd want it to be uploadable to vrchat out of the gate. (I'm a complete novice at that, so simpler it is for me, the better)

If interested, please dm me or give me a discord for further details and/or negotiations!

2. Lazaroo21

Lazaroo21 Member

Write me on Discord Lazaroo21#6134