1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Offering LykoModels Commissions (Years of Experience)

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by LykoModels, May 23, 2019.

1. Subesan

Subesan New Member

VRChat:
    Subesan
    DO no buy form this scammer. Dishonest and will call it what he gives you business.

Long story short i paid him for a Rosalina model and wasn't happy with the first time.
    [​IMG]
    A day later.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not only was is it made by another artist it was made for SFM. lol. https://www.deviantart.com/kabalmystic/art/Curvy-Princess-Rosalina-SFM-615435915 here the original artist.

Just dont Deal with this person. I did lose my money.

#41 Subesan, Nov 10, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    LykoModels likes this.
  2. LykoModels

LykoModels Member

VRChat:
    SuperDuper2276
    PumpkinSwag.jpg

New 3D Model completed just for my self, might go on sale or be given out for free

3. LykoModels

LykoModels Member

VRChat:
    SuperDuper2276
    Just noticed this here thought I would say he approved everything and I have proof of it, if there was a issue he would've told me before paying. I am open to request and read my FAQ there as well as some things are there that are not listed here

4. Subesan

Subesan New Member

VRChat:
    Subesan
    So o tried makeing a post before. But let try it again.

Do not buy for this scammer. As stated before in a pervious post. When i commissioned him for a modle he gave me a modle from a another artist. When i called him out of it he went slient and refused to do a refund. Saying he 'worked' on the modle.

I have screen shots of our past conversation. But i need a mod to approve that post.

5. LykoModels

LykoModels Member

VRChat:
    SuperDuper2276
    Pal I am not a scammer, you wanted the model and I gave it to you. You liked it after sending multiple screenshots of the model to you

6. LykoModels

LykoModels Member

VRChat:
    SuperDuper2276
    I have many reviews on here, fiverr, and screenshots of my past work showing my legit business. You are trying to tarnish it and I do not respect that at all

7. LykoModels

LykoModels Member

VRChat:
    SuperDuper2276
    https://discord.gg/8Vjfgaf

Ladies and gentleman ignore the spammer who recently posted as he is upset that I do not offer refunds after they have approved the model they wanted (In which he did) including two different versions.

I am very passionate about 3D modeling and VRChat so ignore as my commissions are fully open now

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Subesan

Subesan New Member

VRChat:
    Subesan
    I see you posted bits and pieces of the conversation. Thats a grate tatic for a scammer. So let me post the rest.

And let get one thing stright. You stole the modle from kabalmystic
    http://fav.me/da6exe3
    What you said you made was an sfm modle. I paided you and you decided to keep the money.

Attached Files:

9. Subesan

Subesan New Member

VRChat:
    Subesan
    This is so frustrating. I need mod approval to post pics and links. But you proved one thing. You are a liar. Yes i liked the modle. But the fact of the matter is it was stolen. Goggle curvy Rosalina sfm modle by kabalmystic.

What you tried to pass off was a sfm modle as your own and call is business.

10. LykoModels

LykoModels Member

VRChat:
    SuperDuper2276
    All you are doing is stirring up trouble for no reason. I have done conversion works before for people and they liked it. I have done jobs where people wanted me to convert mmd models for them. I don't like dragging this out in public as this should be handled in Direct Messages

11. LykoModels

LykoModels Member

VRChat:
    SuperDuper2276
    My reviews from trusted customers speak for themselves. I am ever expanding in VRChat commissions and will continue doing so for the foreseeable future

12. Abbie Eckes

Abbie Eckes New Member

I have commissioned with Lyko before twice with the most recent one being last week. He did a great job on it and wanted come on and say that he is not a scammer. He might take longer than said to finish a avatar but the job always gets done

LykoModels likes this.
  13. Subesan

Subesan New Member

VRChat:
    Subesan
    Im glad. You had some success. But the fact of the matter is that. You didnt delivered what you promised me. We agreed to a modle made by you of priness rosalina for vr chat.

What You only sent that sfm modle (that dosent belong to you and the reason i requested a refund.)

Im not stiring up trouble. Its the truth.

14. LykoModels

LykoModels Member

VRChat:
    SuperDuper2276
    Pal looking on Discord now (In which you are NOT blocked on) you requested Peach. You sent me a pic of the peach you wanted. I send you a screenshot of peach in 3DS Max that you liked. and then you paid me to send it to you for VRchat

15. LykoModels

LykoModels Member

VRChat:
    SuperDuper2276
  16. LykoModels

LykoModels Member

VRChat:
    SuperDuper2276
  17. LykoModels

LykoModels Member

VRChat:
    SuperDuper2276

Again you forgot the part where you liked it and approved it. Like I said I am not a scammer and have two commissioners now who can verify that I am legit. You are a mad person cause I gave you exactly what you wanted and you verify that YOU did like it. Once model is sent it is done. Sorry you feel "cheated" but I moved on to other commissions and I hope you let go of this sad anger. Best wishes bro

18. LykoModels

LykoModels Member

VRChat:
    SuperDuper2276
    upload_2019-11-21_11-6-12.png

https://www.artstation.com/lykomodels

New site to get upclose and personal with all of the models that have been in my collection and others I just had fun messing around with that others have perfected. More Avatars to appear soon on there

19. LykoModels

LykoModels Member

VRChat:
    SuperDuper2276
    Recently done commission for a client this weekend

[​IMG]

20. LykoModels

LykoModels Member

VRChat:
    SuperDuper2276