1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Offering Making worlds/models from scratch, Ripping models from other games and Etc.

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Shinji, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Shinji

Shinji New Member

VRChat:
    Shinji_
    Hello, i'm a guy that creates VRChat Avatars, i do different kinds of stuff.

I specialize in ripping from other games, rigging, shape keys, building models from scratch, headswaps, making various overrides for models, and mapmaking.

Feel free to contact us! The prices are negotiable!

Here's our contact info:

Discord:

Shinji#6469

We accept PayPal USD as our main online payment service.

#1 Shinji, Jul 31, 2018
    Last edited: May 24, 2019
  2. BoxMasterX

BoxMasterX New Member

I have recently commissioned a custom avatar and am nothing but pleased with Shinji's work! We worked through some custom requests like different clothing, accessories and animation overrides. Would definitely recommend and commission again. 10/10

#2 BoxMasterX, Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  3. Ethan Bibb

Ethan Bibb New Member

VRChat:
    Fate_Potato
    I just got a commission done by Shinji, really great to work with and great finished product. I would definitively come back to them if i need anything else!

4. Apawlogies

Apawlogies New Member

Shinji just did a comission for me, high quality, done very quickly and the price was correct too. 10/10, if I ever need something Blender/Unity related again, Shinji would be the first person I ask. Can only recommend.

5. Checked

Checked New Member

Shinji worked on a Avatar for me. He was very polite and did a fantastic job. Would definitely recommend his services. I plan to use him again in the future.

6. Diamitha

Diamitha New Member

VRChat:
    Diamitha
    Right and proper, got it done far faster than I thought it would be and was super patient with my idiocy. Highly recommend if ya want something done.

7. Jam

Jam New Member

VRChat:
    Jammie
    Awesome model, really nice people and quick at what they do for the quality they give. 5/5 stars from me!

8. Delton Freire

Delton Freire New Member

VRChat:
    GeneralScare
    I recently got a commission from these two individuals. Their work and art style are amazing, along with their attention to detail. They provide daily updates and are always available to answer questions. The work closely with the client and make sure they meet every expectation. I was very pleased to have done work with these people and will be looking forward to hiring them again in the near future! 10/10 for the price they charge you, you will be getting a lot more bang for your buck then others.

9. Tuppi

Tuppi New Member

VRChat:
    Tuppi
    12/10, reliable, very friendly and open for the customers needs.

These guys are fast, got my first "try it out" in almost under a day!
    Hope on working with them in the future again!

10. LordOfToast

LordOfToast New Member

VRChat:
    BreadLord
    10/10
    These two know what they're doing. The avatar I requested was made over a fairly long period of time, but it was worth the wait! I had several animations, sound effects, and custom pieces added to my model and they were all well done. I also appreciate their amount of patience... I had a lot of stupid questions. I would definitely hit these two up again for another avatar in the future!

11. YRUPlayingThis

YRUPlayingThis New Member

VRChat:
    YRUPlayingThis
    Just got my finished commission (for a pretty reasonable price) and I’m enjoying it a whole lot! Very professional (a little intimidating but nothing to be afraid of)
    Honestly, I’m amazed with their work and speed (only one day for custom gestures and model port) left me proud to call the avatar my own! They were very good with communicating with a very big time difference (about 8 hours) 9/10 would definitely go to again. (If you’re wondering 150 dollars most for custom model/gestures and 30 possibly least for model port) Thank you!!!

12. raptorace413

raptorace413 New Member

I’m very interested, I have a good offer for you! I sent you a request on discord.
    -raptorace413

13. Vierra

Vierra New Member

VRChat:
    Vierra
    Just got a finished commission from them and couldnt be happier with the results, definitely going to commission them again

Shinji likes this.
  14. MonsieurBusch

MonsieurBusch New Member

VRChat:
    MonsieurBusch
    I just finished my commission with these two. The end product looks great and it was also made within a timely manor. The creator worked with me and answered any of the questions I had pertaining to the model. They also constantly sent me updates of what they were working on at that time. Overall, I am happy with the experience that I had. If the need to commission another avatar arises, I know who to go to.

15. KTHRN

KTHRN New Member

Yuki and Shinji made me an amazing avatar for vrchat (and were very patient with me), if you need anything made I would really recommend them!

10/10

16. TraceOmega

TraceOmega New Member

Hey there,
    Added both of you and would love to hear from you

17. Silent Eve

Silent Eve New Member

VRChat:
    Silent Eve
    I love my avatar, and they are both really really great people!!! I can't rate them because describing their service in numbers would be too inefficient! Thank you so much for your work!

18. haddsman

haddsman New Member

VRChat:
    haddsman
    Had one done over the weekend and I'm very impressed with the work that has been done! I highly recommend these guys if you'd like something swiftly done to a high standard!

19. ThugLifeObama

ThugLifeObama New Member

VRChat:
    thuglifeobama
    i added you both on discord, hopefully we can do business

20. Xoeon

Xoeon New Member

VRChat:
    Xoeon
    I was able to commission these two amazing individuals. Model came through very quickly and with great communication, had a very minor import issue and they both worked with me extremely fast and effectively to make it perfect with full body tracking and animations! Thank you both very much! I will look forward to another mode in the future!