1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Offering Making worlds/models from scratch, Ripping models from other games and Etc.

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by Shinji, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Im Paz

Im Paz New Member

VRChat:
    Im Paz
    Commissioned a full custom model that I had requested from 3 other creators who had said they would not be able to do it due to the irregularity and difficulty of the request. I was referred here and got in touch with Shinji, who said he would be able to have it done in a week. The timing was dead on and the finished work was more than I had expected. Amazing work and I will be returning with any other models I will want in the future. Most friendly and professional.

2. EdgeQueen

EdgeQueen New Member

VRChat:
    EdgeQueen
    I sent a friendrequest to both of you it is EdgeQueen#6660

3. yanagitheowl

yanagitheowl New Member

VRChat:
    jagerofelements
    I commissioned a custom avatar of Yana, the character from my book and my avatar on here. She's such a good model! I would suggest commissioning these two because they have talent.

Next... time to commission some outfits!

VRChat_1920x1080_2018-12-26_17-13-57.470.png

4. XCalibra

XCalibra New Member

VRChat:
    XCalibra
    Sent Friend request, I'd like to see what you could do for me!

5. EdgeQueen

EdgeQueen New Member

VRChat:
    EdgeQueen
    Commissioned a rip and rig avatar being the avatar mania the symbiote from the spider-verse. Nice and fast work

6. yanagitheowl

yanagitheowl New Member

VRChat:
    jagerofelements
    It's me again! I wanted to show off my next version of Yana! I decided to commission a new outfit with her as a Wolf! She's adorable in every way and I love her so much! Below is a comparison, the right being my new outfit!

Highly recommend commissioning them! They are very talented.

YanaLine.png

7. Eirawen

Eirawen New Member

VRChat:
    Eirawen
    Commissioned an OC, building from scratch. The result is absolutely amazing, every parts are the exactly same way that I want. They also give me frequent updates about the progress of the avatar. Totally recommend.

Attached Files:

8. Vivian

Vivian New Member

Totally over the moon about my commission, can’t recommend these two enough! They rigged the model I wanted lightning quick & gave her some adorable expressions. Shinji was also very, very kind and patient with me despite my under-preparedness.

9. MusicalMike

MusicalMike New Member

VRChat:
    MusicalMike
    Hey Shinji and YukiBelle! I've sent you friend requests on Discord and I'm interested in discussing the prospect of a commission and would love to be one of your customers!

10. Joeyash452

Joeyash452 New Member

VRChat:
    Joetheman99
    Just sent a friend request username is joeyash546 would like to talk about the avatars

11. Ryan Beck

Ryan Beck New Member

VRChat:
    Little shinji
    I think he did pretty good work. I like the end results, talented individuals, little pricey but high quality work!

12. Zektronic

Zektronic New Member

VRChat:
    Zektronic
    Sent a friend request to you both. I hope we can discuss making something from scratch. My discord is Zek#4766.

Edit: They got back to me really quick.

#32 Zektronic, Apr 17, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019