1. Welcome to VRCat! Please note that this message board is not related to VRChat in any official manner. It is run entirely by the community, and moderated by the community. Any content present has not been reviewed by VRChat moderators or staff. Your use of these forums implies understanding of this message. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

MODELS FOR A FAIR PRICE ^^

Discussion in 'Avatars' started by SimonOkami, Sep 9, 2018.

1. SimonOkami

SimonOkami Member

VRChat:
    Simon-Ökami
    Hey everyone I upload models for people for a fair price depending on how much you want to on the model. If its just a model from a webside, then it can cost 10 euro, if you need to add accessories like a hat, mask, weapons ect, then its 4 - 6+ euro depending on how many you want on it ;)

So to sum it up:
    "basic model from web" - 10 euro - Takes about 1 - 2 hours
    "model with accessories, weapons ect" - +4-6 euro depending on how many you want- Takes about 2 - 3 hours

Every model I make is including, blinking, lip sync, dynamic bone for the hair and or boobs XD ^^

If you want a model importet to Vrchat hit me up and we can talk about it ;) make sure you know what model you want before you contact me, so we wont spend hours to figuring it out XD

If you have any questions about the price or anything else ask away, and I will gladly answer it ^^
    Payment will be on Paypal ;)

Ps. After a few days I will not take any more commissions on, so if you want a model then be fast. I will post a new thread next week, so keep an eye on that ^^

#1 SimonOkami, Sep 9, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  2. raptorace413

raptorace413 New Member

I definitely have an offer for you if you’re interested. I have a couple request, is there a way for me to PM you by chance? You’ll definitely be paid well for your time.