1. Hi! Welcome to VRCat.club. This forum is now obsolete with the release of the official Ask VRChat forums. Please go there instead! Over time, this forum will be set to read only, and eventually removed. Move your threads and content! https://ask.vrchat.com/

[OPEN] ANIMATIONS, EYETRACKING, VISEMES, SHADING & MORE - Felix's Portfolio

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by datguyfelix, Feb 23, 2020.

1. datguyfelix

datguyfelix New Member

VRChat:
    datguyfelix
    Hi there, my name's Felix. I've been a pretty avid modeler for this game since late 2017, and have converted/made over a hundred models for this game continuously. As of late, I've been taking up commissions due to the fact that I don't have a job or any sort of income, because California is actual trash, and other sorts of health issues.

I'm not one for making portfolio's, and I very well doubt anyone will actually try to commission me considering there's other mega-thread portfolios around, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

I'm not picky with pricing, as long as it's a fair enough price, I'll be fine to do whatever. It's best to add me on Discord, as I'll usually respond quickly, unless I'm passed out.

| What I'm able to do |

- Blendshapes (Visemes/Expressions/Blinking)
    - Animations (Gestures/Expressions/Shape-keyed animations.)
    - Mesh editing (Proportional editing, so on.)
    - Particle Effects (Ranges between anything, nothing gigantic.)
    - Shading (I do pretty well with game models, standard-ish lighting, and metallics. I love metallics.)
    - Minor weight painting (Though I'm still ass at it. I hate weight painting.
    - Model's that exceed 80k+ polys
    - Rigid body transformations.
    - Very well dynamic bones. I try my best to prevent clippage.
    - Emotes/Dances/Poses
    - Much more. I don't have any specifics, but I'm able to do quite a lot.

(I do not create models from scratch.)

At the moment, I'm selling alot of my already made work. Some of the stuff that I primarily focus on making is models for Fate series, Attack on Titan, Demon Slayer, Code Geass, and Tokyo Ghoul. - So if anyone's just interested in buying some of my content, feel free to DM me.

Discord: Felix#2000

Here's just a few of the models that I've recently worked with. View attachment 2467 View attachment 2468 View attachment 2470

#1 datguyfelix, Feb 23, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
    Jugglus likes this.
  2. datguyfelix

datguyfelix New Member

VRChat:
    datguyfelix
    Bump. Here's some more shots of my more recent models.

Attached Files:

Jugglus likes this.
  3. datguyfelix

datguyfelix New Member

VRChat:
    datguyfelix
    Yet another bump. I'm currently selling off alot of my Tokyo Ghoul content, aswell as Attack on Titan related stuff (along with titan transformations and what not.)

Also still taking commissions-

Attached Files:

Jugglus likes this.
  4. Jugglus

Jugglus New Member

VRChat:
    Jugglus
    Have commissioned Felix for plenty of things now, each avatar is done incredibly well and feels great to be in - He's also great at communicating during the whole process, and puts lot of work into animations and request!

Prices are super reasonable and he'll always ask for your offer which is great and makes things a bit more fair to the person them self.

Below is a few of the stuff I've gotten for myself and I can fully say I love them a ton so please give Felix a try I am more than sure he'll do great for you like he's done for me.

Attached Files:

datguyfelix likes this.
  5. eN7ity

eN7ity New Member

VRChat:
    eN7ity
    Felix is one of the most passionate people I know when it comes making Avatars right! When you are looking for an Avatar of ur favorite character and you want it to be done right, he is the guy for you! Attention to detail and making a character as close to the original as possible is his biggest strength!

datguyfelix likes this.
  6. Leon Fireball

Leon Fireball New Member

VRChat:
    Leon Fireball
    Felix has made multiple avatars for me and I love every single one of them. He makes sure that they look phenomenal and as accurate as possible for VRChat. Though he doesn't do from scratch work he makes up for it in how he can work with already made models. I highly recommend commissioning him if you want a specific character.

datguyfelix likes this.
  7. datguyfelix

datguyfelix New Member

VRChat:
    datguyfelix